- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tea spoons baking powder
- 3/4 tea spoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 table spoons white sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped strawberries, or more to taste
- Add all ingredients to list
- Preheat and grease a waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Whisk buttermilk, yogurt, butter, eggs, and sugar together in a separate bowl; stir into flour mixture until batter is smooth. Fold strawberries into batter.
- Pour about 1/3 cup batter into preheated waffle iron; cook until lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.